The “Nanoflow” Dispenser system was developed by Klocke Nanotechnik for the usage within our Micro Production Systems, e.g. for the mass production of glass fiber assemblies in a precision that was not possible before. Nanoflow combines the properties of a simple and manually easy-to-use dispenser with the full automation capability of intelligent high-precision production line dispensers – at a favorable price.
- Highest precision: smallest drops can e.g. be generated directly at the output head
- Manual usage and within automation: processes can be developed by manual usage and later be repeated in complex automation systems.
- Predictable results: by controlled parameters such as pressure, temperature and reservoir level
- Real-time pulse sequences and pressure changes generated directly in the device to avoid communication bottlenecks.
- Intelligent macros controlled by footswitch
Cartridge holder with angle adapter for horizontal dispensing without piston.
Cartridge holder with needle support against position errors caused by pressure changes.
Mini – dispensing head that requires no cartridge.
External fast, compact valve including back-suction.
Heating and cooling mini-dispensing head including temperature measurement.
Customized ultra-thin capillary tubes.