With the Nanoworkbench from Klocke Nanotechnik measuring forces and distances is very fast, easy and secure.
Force – Distance Measurements need:
- Absolute positioning accuracy with single nm resolution
=> Most manipulators can only carry a force sensor without knowing its position: They have no option for Force-Distance and e.g. elasticity measurements
- Different force sensors for soft and hard samples are needed, together with the option to fix special tips at them by microassembly.
- Different orientations and approach directions of force sensor and sample
The features of the Nanoworkbench enable in addition:
- Live Image Positioning to direct the force sensor in XY to the target area just by mouse-click into the SEM image.
- Nanofinger® Scouting for a fast and secure automatic approach of the force sensor towards the sample, also on isolators.
- The Sequencer can embed pre-defined Force-Distance measurements into complete processes and macros.
- 1 nm movement resolution
- different force sensors for soft or hard samples are available
- force range from lower µN to mN range
- different tips can be added optionally, e.g. for indent measurements
- Force-Distance measurement is a standard application package of the Nanoworkbench
- It is also available as a standalone module
- It can be combined with any of our Nanorobotics and automation, even in our micro production systems.