- The Vacuum Gripper by Klocke Nanotechnik GmbH is an easy to use tool for many handling purposes.
- The system includes a connecting cable for an external remote control.
- A customized front end unit is included
- The vacuum is produced by an integrated micro-pump to achieve a very small design
- suitable for objects on hundred-micrometer to several-millimeter scale
- Stand alone vacuum gripper unit
- direct or remote controlled by an external switch
- on/off mode
- pulse mode for quick tests
The Vacuum Gripper by Klocke Nanotechnik GmbH is designed to be an easy to use vacuum gripper for many purposes. With clearly arranged controlls in the front the vacuum gripper can be operated directly. This can be done either by using the on/off mode or the puls mode. Quick product or material Tests can be done this way. In addition the vacuum gripper provides a connector for an external switch, so the System can also be remote controlled.
The System already includes a customized, professionally milled front end unit to fit your needs. For your conenience the System is deliverd with a complete set of cables and tubes, including: 5m vacuum tube with 4mm diameter. This way the vacuum unit does not have to be placed directly next to the handling area, Short vacuum tube with 2mm diameter, to minimize needed space close to the handling area. The system also includes a connecting cable for an external remote Control.